Welcome to TCLA!
Track Club LA is a West Los Angeles based running club. Our members are runners of all ages, and all abilities. In addition to our Tuesday track workouts, we train for many local races, such as the LA Marathon, Will Rogers 5K/10K, the USATF Cross Country Grand Prix, and our own Cahn Mile.
- NEW! Will Rogers 5K/10K Mile Split Predictor - Estimate your 2015 Will Rogers 5K or 10K mile splits - thanks David Kent!
- Congratulations to 2015 Clif Bar Mountains 2 Beach Marathon runners (Ojai): Rafe Emanuel -- 2:46:24 Michel Maokhampio -- 3:12:57 Wansun Song -- 3:14:45. More results here.
- 2014 TCLA Award Winners Posted! Did you miss the 2014 Awards Banquet on Sunday, March 29? Award winners posted in the awards section! Congratulations to Michael Chamoun, Linnea Koopman, Brian Panosian, and Davis Pullman.
- 2015 Singlets Available Now! Pay your 2015 dues, and collect your stylish, red, black, and blue striped shirt. The best yet. Race in style!
- Track Club LA's own Michael Berger is front page news at the Daily Journal! Check out the front page HERE.
- 37th Annual Santa Monica Venice Christmas Run December 6, 2014: Track Club LA continues its dominance at our local Christmas race. More details coming soon, full race results here!
- Thanksgiving Day with TCLA: Our early morning Thanksgiving run tradition continues - join us at the Coffee Bean and Tea in Brentwood at 7:15 am for a easy 7 - 8 mile run.
- 2014 USATF Cross Country Championships: photos posted! Results HERE. Thanks to USATF Cross Country chair Mike Mahurin and lead volunteer Brian Panosian, Eric Barron and all the TCLA runners and volunteers who made this great day of running possible.
- A big congratulations to Michael Berger for completing the Javelina 100K endurance run, on Saturday/Sunday, November 1/2, 2014, in Fountain Hills, Arizona. Check out a photo of Mike with his 100K finisher's belt buckle.
- Run a local cross country race this Sunday, November 2, at Kenneth Hahn State Park. More info: www.greenrunningevents.org. A perfect way to get ready for our big club cross country race in Pacific Palisades two weeks later, 11/16, (information at http://www.scausatf.org/events/openxc.htm).
- 2014-10-12 Marathon Results: Thuc Tran: 3:00:06, Enzo Ferrari Marathon (Italy). From the Chicago Marathon: Ankur Tarneja 2:32:1, Zafar Fisher 2:48:06, Mike Mahurin 2:54:25, Susanne McNeil Eng 2:59:00, Mike Krakovsky 3:13:22, Linnea Koopmans, 3:14:31, Albert Li 5:04:46
- Cross Country season is here! Get off the roads, have fun in a park, and support the club’s team scoring. More information at http://www.scausatf.org/events/openxc.htm.
- Video posted for the 2014 Cahn Mile (1 Mile Time Trials). Thanks David Kent!
- Look for Rikako Takei profiled on page 60 in the 2014 September issue of Westways magazine. A strong triathlon competitor, Rikako is highlighted for her top-five podium finish in the 2008 Ironman World Championship.
- The fall semester at SMC has started. Be prepared to park a bit away from the school and jog to the track
- Nyron Bernard reclaims his title as the TCLA 1 Mile Time Trial champion. Full Cahn mile results posted! Congratulations to all the TCLA runners who participated. Photos Posted!
- Susanne McNeil Eng finishes 1:27:26 at the AFC Half Marathon on August 17, second place overall masters finisher for 2nd year.
- 12th Annual Cahn Mile to be held on Tuesday, August 26.
- Kent-Rogers 5k/10k split calculator
Where and When We Run:
- Tuesday @ 6:30 PM: Santa Monica College Track - 16th Street, just south of Pico Boulevard (Map). Warm up around 6:00 pm, workout starts at 6:30 pm. Contact Us for more details or questions!