Welcome to TCLA!
Track Club LA is a West Los Angeles based running club. Our members are runners of all ages, and all abilities. In addition to our Tuesday track workouts, we train for many local races, such as the LA Marathon, Will Rogers 5K/10K, the USATF Cross Country Grand Prix, and our own Cahn Mile.
- Nyron Bernard reclaims his title as the TCLA 1 Mile Time Trial champion. Full Cahn mile results posted! Congratulations to all the TCLA runners who participated. Photos Posted! Note: Try the mile again on Tuesday, September 2, if you missed this week or want to aim for a better time.
- Susanne McNeil Eng finishes 1:27:26 at the AFC Half Marathon on August 17, second place overall masters finisher for 2nd year.
- 12th Annual Cahn Mile to be held on Tuesday, August 26.
- 2014 TCLA Awards Banquet photos now posted.
- Congratulations to all 25 TCLA finishers at the 2014 Boston Marathon. Ankur Tarneja led the way with a 2:31:14, and Nikki Prouse, in 3:12:08, was our first woman to cross the line.
- TCLA runners take top honors at 2014 Tokyo Marathon!
- TCLA women's masters team (Susanne McNeil Eng, Rikako Takei, Wenise Wong, and Liz Poppert) recaptures the trophy cup at the 2013 SCA/USATF Cross Country Championships.
- Congratulations to Mike Davies, winner of the 15th annual Alive & Running 5K.
Where and When We Run:
- Tuesday @ 6:30 PM: Santa Monica College Track - 16th Street, just south of Pico Boulevard (Map). Warm up around 6:00 pm, workout starts at 6:30 pm. Contact Us for more details or questions!