Welcome to TCLA!
Track Club LA is a West Los Angeles based running club. Our members are runners of all ages, and all abilities. In addition to our Tuesday track workouts, we train for many local races, such as the LA Marathon, Will Rogers 5K/10K, the USATF Cross Country Grand Prix, and our own Cahn Mile.
- 13th Annual Cahn Mile! Tuesday, August 25! Stay tuned for more details!
- First Tuesday post-workout carb replenishment: Slice on 1622 Ocean Park Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405.(310) 399-4060, Tuesday, August 4.
- Runner Search! Updated! Check out the improved and expanded Runner Search page. Thanks to Lisa Herman, who converted data into the excel format, we now have searchable results for ALL TCLA Los Angeles marathons and mile races back to the year 2000! Still working on other races...
- Congratulations TCLA Will Rogers 5k/10k runners! The talented Suzanne McNeil Eng wins the 10k race! Thanks to Robert Newmark for the great post-race feast. Race photos posted here! Also, check out the VIDEO.
- NEW! Will Rogers 5K/10K Mile Split Predictor - Estimate your 2015 Will Rogers 5K or 10K mile splits - thanks David Kent!
- Congratulations to 2015 Clif Bar Mountains 2 Beach Marathon runners (Ojai): Rafe Emanuel -- 2:46:24 Michel Maokhampio -- 3:12:57 Wansun Song -- 3:14:45. More results here.
- 2014 TCLA Award Winners Posted! Did you miss the 2014 Awards Banquet on Sunday, March 29? Award winners posted in the awards section! Congratulations to Michael Chamoun, Linnea Koopman, Brian Panosian, and Davis Pullman.
- 2015 Singlets Available Now! Pay your 2015 dues, and collect your stylish, red, black, and blue striped shirt. The best yet. Race in style!
- Track Club LA's own Michael Berger is front page news at the Daily Journal! Check out the front page HERE.
- Tuesday @ 6:30 PM: Santa Monica College Track - 16th Street, just south of Pico Boulevard (Map). Warm up around 6:00 pm, workout starts at 6:30 pm. Contact Us for more details or questions!