Welcome to TCLA!
Track Club LA is a West Los Angeles based running club. Our members are runners of all ages, and all abilities. In addition to our Tuesday track workouts, we train for many local races, such as the LA Marathon, Will Rogers 5K/10K, the USATF Cross Country Grand Prix, and our own Cahn Mile.
- Zafar Fisher brings his "A" game to the Big Apple: 2015 NYC Marathon: 2:49:50! Congratulations!
- 2015 Fall Marathon Roundup - Chicago and Twin Cities: October 11, Chicago Marathon, Congratulations Joshua Olatunde: 3:42:33 (new personal record!) FULL RESULTS HERE. October 4, Twin Cities Marathon, Mike Mahurin: 2:50:56, Noel Velasco: 3:09:01,
- TCLA Cleans up the Eco 8K! Track Club LA brought 14 runners out to the 2015 Eco 8K, with Dean Goodman winning his age-division, and overall winning the Men's 41-50 team competition. View all the Track Club LA results.
- Eric Bowles and Susanne McNeil Eng - Berlin 2015! Big congratulations to the FASTEST TCLA marathon runners, Eric (mens division), with a 2:29:05 finish, Susanne (womens division), running 2:56:41 and winning her age-group in the crowded international competition. WOW!!!! Full results here!
- Bennett Naden - Wins the Bell-Jeff open cross country race! TCLA is #1! Great turnout from the TCLA runners on this historic Griffith Park cross country course.
- Dean Goodman - Keeps it real with a 1st place finish in his age-group at the Santa Monica Classic 5K, running 21:42 (7:01/mile pace), and Ron Hecker does it again, winning his age-group at the Alive and Running 5k!
- Chip Jackson - 4:27 - sets a new mile record at the 13th Annual Cahn Mile! Last Tuesday, August 25, proved to be one of the most exciting evenings of running for TCLA in years. All results for the 32 runners posted. After the run, we chowed down at native Foods - thanks to Yari for the organization. 2015 Photos Now!: Special thanks again to Thuc Tran! Missed the mile? Try again next week! View all 504 results for 13 years of the Cahn Mile!. What? You need more data? Check out the Cahn Mile Pie Chart!
- This Tuesday, August 25! 13th Annual Cahn Mile! A Track Club LA tradition continues this Tuesday as runners challenge themselves to run their best mile on the track. Do not miss the excitement! After the workout, join us at Native Foods, 2901 Ocean Park Blvd, for the post run feast. See you there!
- Suzanne McNeil Eng at America's Finest City Half Marathon 2nd Place Masters McNeil Eng continues her domination of the 2015 TCLA news with a 2nd place overall masters finish on Sunday, August 16. 1:28:02 was the time, behind the 1:27:46 first place finisher's time of Susan Loken of Arizona. Congrats to Susanne!
- Runner Search! Updated! Check out the improved and expanded Runner Search page. Thanks to Lisa Herman, who converted data into the excel format, we now have searchable results for ALL TCLA marathons and mile races back to the year 200!
- Congratulations TCLA Will Rogers 5k/10k runners! The talented Suzanne McNeil Eng wins the 10k race! Thanks to Robert Newmark for the great post-race feast. Race photos posted here! Congrats to Ron Hecker (first in age group [76 plus] at the Palisades. Also, check out the VIDEO.
- NEW! Will Rogers 5K/10K Mile Split Predictor - Estimate your 2015 Will Rogers 5K or 10K mile splits - thanks David Kent!
- Congratulations to 2015 Clif Bar Mountains 2 Beach Marathon runners (Ojai): Rafe Emanuel -- 2:46:24 Michel Maokhampio -- 3:12:57 Wansun Song -- 3:14:45. More results here.
- 2014 TCLA Award Winners Posted! Did you miss the 2014 Awards Banquet on Sunday, March 29? Award winners posted in the awards section! Congratulations to Michael Chamoun, Linnea Koopman, Brian Panosian, and Davis Pullman.
- 2015 Singlets Available Now! Pay your 2015 dues, and collect your stylish, red, black, and blue striped shirt. The best yet. Race in style!
- Track Club LA's own Michael Berger is front page news at the Daily Journal! Check out the front page HERE.
- Tuesday @ 6:30 PM: Santa Monica College Track - 16th Street, just south of Pico Boulevard (Map). Warm up around 6:00 pm, workout starts at 6:30 pm. Contact Us for more details or questions!